Prolonged Hogue magazine bottom for Kimber Micro 9 handguns with black colour.
Should you be interested, we are able to order for you any other of the grips this company has to offer.
The Hogue rubber handgrips are shaped from resilient synthetic caoutchouc, which is neither porous nor sticky and provides a soft, recoil-absorbing sensation without influencing the accuracy. This modern caoutchouc requires a process of moulding entirely different from the common neoprene, with the result of much better adhesion. The flexibility of the materials used and the moulding process allow for production of rubber grips with properties which work for all guns.
- Hogue synthetic grips are shaped so that they fit the orthopedical shape of hand with finger grooves and a comfortable checkering
- The grips will always tightly fit the frame of the gun
- The Cobblestone™ checkering provides an effective, non-slip, non-irritant pattern
- Shaped from modern resilient caoutchouc, impervious to all types of oils and solvents.
- Easy to install. Can be put on in within a few seconds.
- Provides years of reliable service.
- colours: black, OD Green, Flat Dark Earth, violet, pink, Aqua, red lava
|For model||ostatní výrobci|